Justice of the Peace Alan Ulrich JP

How do we get a copy of the marriage license after the ceremony?

After the ceremony, I will complete the section of the license for the Officiant and return it to the City or Town Hall that issued it. After they record your marriage, you will be able to get a certified copy from them for a small fee. If you wish, I can issue you an unofficial wedding certificate which may be suitable for things such as hotel upgrades, etc.